Please try to reinstall the launcher. If you receive error messages by installing, send us a ticket with the exact error message you receive.
As installation or update issues can have several causes, we kindly ask you to send following reports with your ticket:
1. A DxDiag file from your computer
You can create a DxDiag file by using the following procedure:
- For Windows XP: From the Start menu, select Run... . In the "Open:" box, type dxdiag , and then press Enter.
For Windows Vista and Windows 7: From the Start menu, in the search field, type dxdiag, and then press Enter.
- DxDiag will start, and may display a prompt that begins "Do you want to allow DxDiag to check if your drivers are digitally signed..." Answer "Yes" to this query if it appears.
- A window entitled "DirectX Diagnostic Tool" appears, and in the lower left corner, a progress meter begins to advance towards the right as DxDiag collects information relating to the system's hardware and Windows component configuration.
- When the progress indicator disappears, hit the "Save All Information" button. Save this file as DxDiag.txt where it can be easily located. By default, DxDiag will place this file on the Desktop. Note: If you do not see a button that allows you to save the output, you will need to log on to Windows as the Administrator.
2. Run a WinMTR
Attached to this thread, you can find a tool to check how stable your internet connection is. Please let if run for at least one hour, while installing or updating the launcher.
As Host please enter the address roundrobin.eu.dragonspropheteurope.com and start recording.
Afterwards please export the log as a text file.
This will help us troubleshoot and help you faster.